Puzzle out the palace that inspired Disneyland's Sleeping Beauty Castle! Romantic Neuschwanstein (''New Swan Stone'') Castle was built by King Ludwig II of Bavaria in the 1800s.
- 1000 precision-cut pieces fit snugly.
- High-resolution image.
- Linen-textured surface reduces glare.
- Durable premium blue puzzle board.
- Full-sized, full-colour poster of finished puzzle included for reference.
- Hours of fun!
- Box measures 9-1/4'' square x 2'' deep.
- Finished puzzle measures 28'' wide x 20'' high.
- Warning: Choking hazard -- small parts. Not for children under 3 years.