Micro

Helmet - Stars

$99.95
Write a review
| Ask a question

WARNING - KEEP BUTTON BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN

  • Swallowing may lead to serious or fatal injury in as little as 2 hours, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the esophagus.
  • Never allow children to replace button batteries of any device.
  • If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery, immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 (Australia) or 0800 764 766 (New Zealand) for fast, expert advice.
  • Regularly examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure.
  • Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely out of reach of children. A battery can still be dangerous even when it can no longer operate the device.
  • Tell others about the risk associated with button batteries and how to keep their children safe. 

You may also like

Recently viewed