With the motto, tread lightly, UK-based company EverEarth is dedicated to crafting sustainable, eco-friendly toys for your children. They want to reduce their ecological footprint to ensure that the earth is a green and beautiful in the future as it is now.
You see, EverEath truly care about your little ones. They make toys to bring hours of fun to your children, by encouraging them to use their wildest imaginations, while ensuring that they do it in a way that will help preserve our planet. Using materials like recycled corrugate, bamboo and water-based paint, along with eco-friendly factory practices, EverEarth is tip-toeing in comparison to a majority of toy manufacturers, who do nothing to benefit Mother Earth.
The EverEarth Garden Activity Cube is no exception. This beautifully-crafted toy is made using rubberwood and wood from sustainable, renewable forests and is painted with water-based paint. Featuring seven highly stimulating activities, including a maze, shape sorter, moving cogs, moving beads and counting blocks, this cube is ideal for developing your child’s motor and problem-solving skills, and shape recognition. It’s also the perfect tool for encouraging socialising and sharing, as friends can join in too!
Do your part for Mother Earth, and choose EverEarth.
EverEarth Garden Activity Cube features:
- Designed in the UK.
- Recommended for children aged 18 months and over.
- Not suitable for under the age of 18 months.
- Made from ecologically sourced wood and rubberwood, with non-toxic water-based paint.
- Features 7 activities to keep your child’s hands busy, including a maze, shape sorter, moving cogs, moving beads, counting blocks from one to ten and abacus.
- Each activity cube is handmade, so there might me slight variations in colour and design.